18 Mart 2012 Pazar

Fashion meets decor - Pastels


Pastels are all over right now. Pastel nails, pastel shoes, dresses, jeans, shirts etc. Pastels are also huge in the interior design scene. From pastel sofas to lamps to walls, you name it. I'm really loving pastels fashion-wise, but I'm not so sure about pastels in interior design - well, maybe in very small doses. I think a lot of pastels in a home makes it look too pretty or too girly. Sure for a girls room pastels are really cute, but elsewhere I would stay away from it. If you are a girly single girl living alone pastels could maybe work. A home in pastels is not a home for a man in my opinion, and I think a lot of them would agree with my on this. Fact is that it's normally the woman, who decorates the home and chooses things for the home. - If I was a man I would run the other way, if someone decorated my home like this - well, I think I would anyway:)






Fashion meets decor - Pastels

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder